Hardware New 3ds xl cases?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to hunt down a nice clear case, any recommendations? I did see a few silcon cases but other than that I'm not finding much.

Reactions: Margen67

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I'm getting this one for my Black New 3DS XL:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/3ds-ll-tp...k-japan-version/1038318585-0-0-0-en/info.html

It's not listed for the New 3DS XL (LL) but the picture and pre-order release date says differently.

Is this the Hori you've been talking about and is it a super slim plastic basically just for protecting the unit casing from fingerprint smuging and such? I may go the same route since I don't want a hard shell, and want to show off my MM N3DS without all the smudges.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silicone, plastic and TPU fitted cases from Japan shipping is cheap:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/search/new-3ds-ll-clear/0-0-0-q.new 3ds ll clear_bpt.48-en/list.html

Personally I'm getting this one for my Black New 3DS XL:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/3ds-ll-tp...k-japan-version/1038318585-0-0-0-en/info.html

It's not listed for the New 3DS XL (LL) but the picture and pre-order release date says differently.

Looks nice by the time it comes out my 3ds is going to be covered in finger prints :D

Reactions: Margen67

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is this the Hori you've been talking about and is it a super slim plastic basically just for protecting the unit casing from fingerprint smuging and such? I may go the same route since I don't want a hard shell, and want to show off my MM N3DS without all the smudges.

Yes it's the one, Hori TPU case basically protects it from fingerprints and scratch. It's thin, semi-hard and wraps around the New 3DS XL without adding any bulk and does not interfere with the face buttons, triggers or accessibility buttons.

Same one except that's the clear white version which goes good with the Majora's Mask, Monster Hunter 4U or Red New 3DS XL one flaw about the clear version is it tends to get yellow over time.

The one on my link is clear Black not yet released even in Japan, no worries about yellowing over time plus it looks better on a Black or Red New 3DS XL for Majora's Mask and Monster Hunter 4U Edition the clear Black version might block out the Limited Editions etchings.

Looks nice by the time it comes out my 3ds is going to be covered in finger prints :D

Micro Fiber Cloth...a must have for portable gaming devices.

Don't cheap out and buy cheap Micro Fiber clothes get nice big quality ones.

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's always clear white American version...free shipping from Amazon, just keep the clear Black version in mind if you want to wait.

Canada doesn't even has the clear white Hori TPU cases for the New 3DS XL listed on Amazon.ca yet, except from outsources shipped directly from Japan is very pricey.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.