Hardware New 3ds can't receive StreetPass, but apparently can send it.

Youabra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Before i post anything, sorry if this isn't the right place to post this thread. Now, back to the topic.

So, i've been able to use HomePass in 11.1 thanks to NbaHomePass without any problems. Well, that is, until recently.

Yesterday, i prepared the program, but no matter how many time i tried, my 3ds couldn't recieve StreetPass. Today i tried too, but still, no luck.

Because of this, i decided to start testing things to see if i could get any hit with other alternatives. One of these was to simply StreetPass with my old 3ds. It was a success!... for the old 3ds, at least. The new 3ds did not receive the old 3ds' data, making this problem weirder.

So, do you guys have any idea what's the problem with my new 3ds and/or do you know how to fix it?
My New 3DS has a Luma Emunand with the latest firmware. As for (possible) useful information, recently i've been using Freeshop to download some 3ds games, but i doubt that's the problem.

I've also heard that CecLotcheckTool could probably help in this situation, but before i install that, i prefer to hear other solutions/opinions.

Thanks in advance!

Youabra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Welp, something new happened, but instead of creating a new thread, let me put it here.
First, my new3ds finally did streetpass with my old 3ds. That's a relief, however, i still have problems when using Homepass.
One of the most recent Homepass method is to used an Android phone to create a wi-fi zone with the SSID 'NintendoSpotPass2'. So, i prepared it, and it worked. Well, almost.
I did receive someone, but i only received the mii from my old 3ds, which is weird, because when i looked at it, it was turned off.
I decided to see if it could work the other way (my old 3ds getting streetpass data from my new3ds even when it's turned off) and it also worked.

So now i'm even more confused than before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ