Hardware New 3DS and XL/LL cases

• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 2,596
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted-355425

Has anyone found and Cases or protective stuff for the new 3DS ranges ?

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: Deleted-355425

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
I have Hori TPU and Hori PC case for the new LL model. PC cover can scratch the unit :( Its a little loose on the lower part but it looks so good. The TPU case is a bit cloudy on the clear side. Its made of soft plastic so a little bit more anti-scratch than the PC cover.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Waterfield case I use with my old XL works fits fine with the N3DS XL. It is the best quality case I have found for the XL's.

http://www.sfbags.com/collections/nintendo-3ds-cases/products/nintendo-3ds-xl-cityslicker-case

I just received this case. It is of very high quality and definitely worth the extra cash. It closes by snapping buttons on the face so you have to essentially squeeze your 3DS which makes me feel uneasy about the top screen making contact with the bottom ridges. There is a lot of padding though so it doesn't really seem to be an issue. The shoulder buttons get pressed in no matter which way you slide it in. Is this a known issue for buttons wearing out? Or am I just being over paranoid?

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think you're just paranoid, it's not like you playing StarCraft or League of Legends with the buttons on your 3DS...

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a