New: 1277 - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga (U)

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
new.gif
1277 - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga USA 128Mbits (RISING SUN)

1277.PNG
1277-2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type : EEPROM_V124 [/p]

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have the euro version already of this does anyone who has it know if it can be truncated?? Cuz id love to get both Mana and MArio and Luigi on one cart with pogoshell!!

D

Deleted User

I truncated the save Fixed Eurasia version of the (E) release to 126.

Not much of a difference, certainly not enough room for pogoshell though.

ronin_in_tears

.:|pr0n$t4r|:.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
is it a save-fixed release or is RS releasing a bad dump and letting eurasia fix it, cause eurasia always fixes everything
First things first, this is a non savefixed release, which doesn't make it a bad dump.

Eurasia f**ked up their Mario & Luigi release big time, as it got nuked of this earth.

So eurasia doen't always fix everything, there's been a couple of times when their

intros screwed up the roms as well, for example their Disney Princess release :

Nukers note : Intro Corrupted Level 2 Map.

End of lecture.

~ronin~

Garp

GBATemp's Wandering Gnome
Trophies
Website
www.garpland.com
XP
Country
United States
Just because it doesn't work with flash carts out of the box doesn't mean that it's a bad dump. It just means that it's a trickier game to get working. Relax and don't sweat it. I'm sure the patch will be forthcoming. I doubt there is ANY dif. between this and the European version, though, other than the extra languages.

tonyrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Europe gets some things first because it sells better (Animated DVDs - Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, have all hit European shores first), a slew of other reasons are probably out there too, but this is one I know for sure. Just be happy that this game roxs and everyone can play/buy it now!
biggrin.gif

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i know that an unfixed version isn't a bad dump, but take iridion II for example...
in the proper release it said the older one got nuked cause it was uncracked. this means to me that a uncracked (read: unfixed) version, is a perfect nuke-in-the-ass candidate.
is it just me or am i somehow getting through here?

D

Dizzie

Not sure if this has been addressed, but using any version of the game on any version of VBA makes the sprites flicker in a lot of portions of the game. Any way to fix this or is it just something that can't be fixed?

ronin_in_tears

.:|pr0n$t4r|:.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i know that an unfixed version isn't a bad dump, but take iridion II for example...
in the proper release it said the older one got nuked cause it was uncracked. this means to me that a uncracked (read: unfixed) version, is a perfect nuke-in-the-ass candidate.
is it just me or am i somehow getting through here?
If cracked = the rom had some sort of copy protection/binary lock that were removed.

If savefixed = the rom had a save version not supported by any/too many flash cards.

An unsavedfixed rom can be used on some flash cards (unless that isn't the protection),

in that case it's not a bad dump. only what i would call a lazy release.

On the other hand if the rom weren't cracked, it wouldn't be playable at all,

or you wouldn't be able to play it in a proper way. In that case a bad dump.

gamerdude71

Trophies
XP
Country
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
for some reason THIS GAME WON'T WORK!! i tried the Eurasia version and this version, but after i try to play the Mario & Luigi Game and choose a slot, it blacks out! WHY? WHY?

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Europe gets some things first because it sells better (Animated DVDs - Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, have all hit European shores first), a slew of other reasons are probably out there too, but this is one I know for sure. Just be happy that this game roxs and everyone can play/buy it now!Â
biggrin.gif
Yeah don't forget the Simpsons and the Muppets all started on UK TV and got sold back to tha USA
smile.gif

Simpsons were originally a 5 minute slot on the Tracy Ullman Show in the early Eighties and the Muppets started on LWTV (london weekend) both these shows had been turned down by every USA TV company.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    Veho @ Veho: California has already banned those additives BTW.