Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
laugh.gif

Yeah! I didn't expect this game to be released that soon. This one was on top of the list of the games I am waiting for... hope it's good. The previews I read about it were extremely good!

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
this game is sick. I love the R button to side step...that R button has saved my ass in many occasions.yeah it is hard but you get extra lives as you go further. And it has good replay value...with the submissions and medal collecting.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know why so many of you are having save issues. I EEprom patched it via FATv8, and it now saves to a regular (64k) save slot on my F2A 256Mb. (EDIT) and i've backed it up and reflashed it via the Flash2Advance software (/EDIT)

But... I did find a glitch in the game, on the second mission, first level right after i went in to the hut at the first gate (after 1 sub objective and 2 sub objectives) the framing moved up to see what was a head but never came back to pick me up and i couldn't find my way back to where it was. oh well... hopefuly only a 1 time glitch.

Otherwise this game is awesome. Really tough... but lots of fun and worth the challange. That R "strife/aim" idea is really awesome. I just wish the game would let you back track more incase you forgot something, cause some times it won't even let you.

wolfen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vmr.fcpnet.net
XP
Country
The strafe isn't that inovative. IIRC Rainbow Six - Rogue Spear (348) also had it, and it was just as effective. Too bad it is so damn tough.

This one is excelent, except the rail shooting parts. And the AI is quite stupid - throwing grenades against a wall, and then bouncing to their feet, not going circle an object to trap you and quitting pursuiting you as soon as the alarm stops ringing (metal gear solid anyone?)

C

Corruptsoul

can't get this working on my xg card, and I don't know nothing about no eep roms, saves, patches..etc. any suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE