New: 1276 - Medal of Honor: Infiltrator

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
First impressions are good, quite a few video sequences between levels, good controls, nice crisp and clean graphics...

Anything's got to be better than MoH first attempt on GBA... seriously.

Shame Mario & Luigi are occupying my 128mbit flash cart right now. I'll have to put this to one side!Â
so shaun how do you rank it ?
smile.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
First impressions are good, quite a few video sequences between levels, good controls, nice crisp and clean graphics...

Anything's got to be better than MoH first attempt on GBA... seriously.

Shame Mario & Luigi are occupying my 128mbit flash cart right now. I'll have to put this to one side!Â
so shaun how do you rank it ?
smile.gif
I didn't rate it because I hadn't played enough to give it a rating...

But now I've played it more. I rate it...

hach1.gif
hach1.gif
hach1.gif
hach1.gif
hach2.gif

wolfen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vmr.fcpnet.net
XP
Country
Makes me remind of the old Jurassic Park for the Mega Drive, except it is much more "realistic" (I mean, killing with one shot and that kind of stuff).

Looks ace, anyways. Probably the best of it's kind to the GBA.

Akiraro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Excellent gameplay!! The action is fast and intense.

They only problem is that we can't go back when you are in the middle of the battle which is weird. How come we can't go back to hide behind stuffs or to get some more energy when we are facing 4-5 soldiers with only 10% of health left. We are stuck with the screen (so limited) until we have clear all enemies in sight.

Anyway, this game is so much better then the previous MOH Underground or James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing.

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
it does look good, but i doubt i'm going to get any playtime on it, since it's way too big. maybe if i finish M&L before SD Gundam comes out.

rh0gee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so you only have a 256mbit chip eh? Bummer. I have a 128m and 256m (both f2a) but am back logged right now. just started m&l and HM (taking up my 256 w/ an assortment of NES and GB games. And my 128 has Breath of Fire I and onimusha tatics... I may back up my sram on the 128 and put those 2 games on the back burner and play this one a while... But would still like to get it 2 work with pogoshell tho
frown.gif

rh0gee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just for grins, have you pressed "start" in pogoshell to see how big the save file is and if it looks weird in the sram banks perhaps see if there is anything in bank 2 or 3?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: