Languages: Japanese
Save Type : EEPROM_V122[/p]

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm... lol! so this game made commercial now right?
first i played this on the internet (a flash game)
then i played it on my GBA (public domain, called maya mystery, same game, different panels)
and now on commercial gba (original panels)

LOL @ this release

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
hrmm... like bejeweled. this might be a good little between game or between tasks time filler... to bad i don't have 32mbits on my cart currently (damn m&l and it's 128, i need me a 512 damn it)

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Demi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You basically move tiles around trying to get like tiles in a line of 3 or more. And keep going and going until either time runs out or there are no more possible moves. Just play BeJeweled to learn.

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
yeah....it's hard to get excited when you know it's a commercial release of a flash game which was a bejeweled clone. i have bejeweled on my palm, my girlfriend has the link to the flash game on my computer.....do i really need this on my GBA.....
tongue.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
this game is so sweet! atleast in the basic mode of play... by pressing A, A, A going through the menus it's basicly bejweled, but to get to the next level you must fill your quota of collected (removed) animal tiles of each animal according to how many it wants you to get.

the control is great... the graphics are great... for some reason i'm not geting any sound, trying to fix that. This is officaly DjFIL's Japanese Release Recomendation of the Month! Congrats Zooo... now once I finish the cart hog, but highly worth it, Mario & Luigi you might have a place on my cart.
smile.gif

EDIT : found the music, sfx & voice options... sfx is good... voice is wierd cause i don't understand japanese... and the music is a little too short of a loop, but really good and cute. Man this game is exactly what I want/need as a cartridge space filler for when I want to play something short, sweet and not too indepth.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm using vba but i can't hear any sound at all
the game is completly mute
is anyone having this problem?
EDIT: founded why in the option of the game is all putted on off... that's weird!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1