New: 1227 - Operation Armored Liberty (U)

R

ryanraab

man that's really cheap. they basically took a snes game, gave it an entirely different name, and are releasing it as if it were new ... i think the snes game was called super battletank: war in the gulf. Regardless, the new name sucks ass-- draws too much of a parallel to operation "iraqi freedom" or whatever deceptive shit name they gave it.
I own the genesis version of super battletank: war in the gulf. I'm looking at the case right now. That's a awesome game. So if this is the same game then that's cool. I've played the snes version on my comp though. Genesis version is better. I'll have a look at the gba version. If it is the same game that is.

AktA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I gave it a try, did the first 3 missions, and I totally wasted my time, didn't enjoyed for 1 sec, had more fun testing hamtaro.
Graphics are outdated, landscape it boringly flat, combats are ridiculous, sounds are painfull.
I can tolerate outdated graphics if the gameplay is good (I still play xcom) but it is not the case.
and the final touch is password save...

PhaTdrU

GBAtemp's Phattest Member (o_O)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
look, if ya dont like the game, dont play it and just erase the rom from your hd. stop complaining about it.
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk