New: 1226 - Tony Hawks Underground (U)

matt1freek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sweet.. this game should be good.. although getting used to the controls on the last gba tony's was quite a pain once u got used to it ..there is quite a bit of fun to be had
cool.gif

owlman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The point was that this game looks hella crappy.
Exactly.. *looks* crappy ... meaning *I haven't downloaded or played the game, I haven't much objective to say but I best post something anyway*

QUOTE(UScr00ge @ Oct 29 2003, 01:00 AM)Is this release pre-EEPROM patched? I tried patching it with FAT8 but it says it's already patched.
Yep, it's already EEPROM_V122 (Patched)

Kind Regards Angelical_1
BUT IF IT"S THER IT"S TRU!!!!111, I dled it, meh.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Best Tony Hawk GBA title to date! This game is sick! Good smooth controls as ever... but even better story mode which makes it loads of fun to play and try and make your way up the ranks. I think I'm sertinaly going indepth on this game and gonna write a review
smile.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I've just started playing this and I must say it's a very big improvement over the others! I thought both Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 and 3 on the gba were great but 4 was just a tacky version of 3. This one adds a lot to the formula! Still the only thing I don't like about all the Tony Hawk games besides 2, is that you can't choose which music track you want to play and it doesn't have as good music as 2.

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
the clock changes...it's not a real time clock..it varies...like it can be one pm, but if you talk to someone for a mission and need it done by 12:30 the clock will set back to 12.
this grame rawks...and I'm not a big fan of tony hawk games....I was over it after the second one...I never realized how addicting it could be on gba

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good