New: 1205 - Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (J)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
looks like sailor moon
That is excactly what I thought until I saw the title of the game.
laugh.gif

No Name Trowa Barton

Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™
Trophies
Website
www.NoNameTrowaBarton.com
XP
Country
United States
i am still whating for GBA IIDX 7th style...

but i supose mirmade patch whatever will be good? any DDR songs on it or just magical mirmade songs?

EDIT: Holy mother of...

its awsome its like ddr but like Beatmania you effect the song. in fact you do the singing in it, grate FMV's before the song awsome anime during the song wonderfull songs. no DDR songs T_T but alot of realy cute anime like songs
happy.gif
this is the BEST gba game ever.

D

Deleted User

I'm gonna run a warm bath, light some candles and play this game in the tub.

Yay, I'm a mermaid too!
biggrin.gif

J

janer

warm bath...hehehe YES!
this is looking good...

p.s. just imagine those games on the c64/amiga,hehehe... they would go under... or?

Mr. Floppy

Someday my Prince (of Darkness) will come
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now why would anyone put DDR game on a hand held game? And why are there like ka zillion DDR games that are all the same? And before the DDR fan jump on me and say they're not the same... THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE!!

M

mechanori

I just got my first DDR game and pad. I have to say, it's very fun and very rigorous. I've never played in public, and don't wish to.

Be a little open, people, the game may be the same every iteration, but it still is really fun. You also lose weight (not something I need, but a lot of other gamers aren't exactly thin).

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jeezus mothafuckers! Just when I thought like 'Okay let's cut all the pre-judgements and just try the son-of-a-motherless-goat' I realise that it is a 128 mbit game, GOD, I (pathetic whimp that I am) have only a 64 mbit card. Why the hell is this game so big!?
I don't even know what DDR means, but now I REALLY hate these games.

Oh yeah, and because I cannot play the game I ALSO think all the people who play these games should burn in hell, and just before they die, put out the fire!! Heehee...

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Jeezus mothafuckers! Just when I thought like 'Okay let's cut all the pre-judgements and just try the son-of-a-motherless-goat' I realise that it is a 128 mbit game, GOD, I (pathetic whimp that I am) have only a 64 mbit card. Why the hell is this game so big!?
I don't even know what DDR means, but now I REALLY hate these games.

Oh yeah, and because I cannot play the game I ALSO think all the people who play these games should burn in hell, and just before they die, put out the fire!! Heehee...
That's pretty unnecessary... you can just play it on emulators
wink.gif

and that's a VERY LAME excuse to hate DDR...
dry.gif

BTW, it stands for Dance Dance Rovolution, and on arcades or consoles, you can , well, not really dance, but do tiring stuff on it...

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ok... i've tried it... played 3 songs... and have come to my conclusion.

First off... I'm a huge fan of DDR... I love playing in public and at home on my mat. I won't be playing this game beyond this test mainly because of the music (i'm not a fan of jap love songs/pop music). But... this game gives me great joy and something to look foward to when konami puts together a DDR GBA release... as the game play, music and animations in this game are of amazing quality for this little handheld. I'd definatly be willing to use 1/2 of my 256 carterage for a DDR GBA game of this quality.... or a beatmania style game (which i'm not sure would really work out, or how it'd work out... but you never know). So overall... this game is awesome! But because of the music not being my thing... that's the only reason i won't play it very much more then what i have.

Lookin forward to an offical DDR GBA release...

....phil

edit : reply to berlinka... reason this game is 128mbit is because the quality of the audio. and there's probably a fair selection of tracks to unlock. it has good reasons to be that big. and as mentioned above the quality of this DDR clone is amazing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse