Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1111 - Pokemon Version Saphir FRENCH 128 Mbits (Paracox)

1111.PNG
1111-2.PNG

Save Type : N/A
blink.gif

[/p]

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For real...why didn't they just do a normal Euro release, the 5+ language dumps...or did they already? I guess NOE wants all the money they can get, tsk tsk.

GeneralLeoFF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For real...why didn't they just do a normal Euro release, the 5+ language dumps...or did they already? I guess NOE wants all the money they can get, tsk tsk.
I think it costs them more money to make all these carts then it would to make a multi language version

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
I think it costs them more money to make all these carts then it would to make a multi language version
I think this, as many RPG games, has too much text to fit 5 languages into one pack... So instead of splitting into 2 games (USA - FRANCE - GERMAN and SPAIN - ITALY), they do sell carts for each country.

Although, european gamers are used to play almost all games in their own languages, so if you want to play in your language, won't buy it in another country...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM