New 1093 - Super Mario Advance 4 (J)

T

tsb_hcy

Nope. The cards must match the e-Reader.
frown.gif
Oh well, I have both the US and Jap version, so I'll be golden.
smile.gif

saulin

Trophies
XP
Country
I applied the trainer to this rom so I can sue Cape Mario and it works good but somehow I'm invincible and that seems to cause problems when going into the next world cause I can't obtain the magic stick the boss gives me.

Funny thing is that there is no invincibility option so I don't know why Mario is invincible when changing to Cape Mario or Hammer Mario.

Also does anyone know how to properly flash a save file for Megaman & Bass. I was playing it with Visualboy Advance and I'm far now. I tried flashing the .sav file with the "write saver" option using F2A Writer but the game just won't read the .sav file.

I have the USB version of F2A and the 256Mbit cart.

Please help me out here... I was able to use .sav files before when I tried it with the LPT version of the linker.

I flashed the .sav file to saver 1 and I chosed to use save slot 1 for the game and it just won't read it. And it says the write was uscessful when flashing the save file.

Also does anyone know why games seem to work fine when I have multiple games on the cart as long as they are not modified. When I applied a trainer or remove intros etc... then some games don't seem to work and others do.

Example I flashed these 4 games.

Megaman & Bass ---> doesn't boot
DKC Country ----> doesn't boot
Super Mario Advance 4 ---> boots
Rockman Zero 2 ---> boots

all with trainers.

Using FATV8 it tells me only Super Mario Advance 4 has multi boot support and the others don't. However it won't patch the games for multi boot support because it says there isn't enough room.

And if I flash them as they were released they all work fine.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You probably already know this, but on Super Mario Advance 4, when you continue your saved game or start a new game, you can choose whether to play a mario solo game or Mario and Luigi game. If you play a Mario and Luigi game, mario and luigi take it in turns to do a level. This is a cool idea because someone can choose to be mario and your friend can be luigi then you can both play using the same gameboy advance. Its a shame that noone has written a faq for this game yet, because I am having an hard time working out what the jap writing means.

forgotten

Visualboy Advance Author
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone seen a clean dump of this without the SRAM hack that Eurasia did?

They claim that it was because no other game used Flash1M saves, but Pokemon did.

Why do I care? Because it breaks stuff I am enhancing for version 1.6, so I'd like to test a clean dump.

If you know of it, please send me a private message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1