New: 1063 - Monster Gate 2 Dai Inaru Dungeon (J)

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1063 - Monster Gate 2 Dai Inaru Dungeon JAPAN 64 Mbits (Rising Sun)

1063.PNG
1063-2.PNG

Save Type : SRAM[/p]

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Who can give me a channel of IRC and the server for talk about GBA???? THX! Someone know in what server is the channel "#gbanow?? THXÂ
smile.gif
Our very own IRC channel #gbatemp is the place for you to come!
smile.gif

Both #gbatemp and #gbanow are on Efnet. You can find a list of automatically updated Efnet servers HERE!

To join one of those servers for example "efnet.demon.co.uk".
In IRC, type...

/server efnet.demon.co.uk

Or if your IRC client supports it, simply click here!

M

mechanori

Wow, that worked a whole lot better than that random option. I could never connect that way.

H

HunterZero21xx

I love this game!
Its sorta like zelda yet... turn based. what i mean is that you move and the your enemy moves like on lufia except that there is no battle sequence because all of the fighting is done right then and there (like zelda).You can lvl. up but every time you leave a dungeon you go back to lvl 1 so you cant just level up alot to be uber powerfull then just breeze through every dungeon real quick.You level up really quick (mabe every time you kill an enemy but I dont pay much attention to it) but you stat growth is low.
There is also a system in which magic is used via spell cards that you find in the dungeons,through shops,from enemys, and gambling but the cards are expendable and use up MP (though usually very little).
The spell cards vary in what they do.What I mean is some will heal you while others will cast offensive magic and some will even summon a monster that will follow you around and help you kill enemies.
Though Im not sure yet I presume this game to be HUGE because of how big the world map is compared to the tiny little dungeon sprites (which are spaced pretty close together).
I recomend giving this game a try but the first one is more fun (IMO) and should really be considered.
Hope that helped!

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Strange game indeed.... why do the programmers make us back to hp: 50 and mp: 30 or something whenever we start
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
.... Oh well, it's fun as is

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte