New: 1006 - Matchbox Cross Town Heroes (E)

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
1006 - Matchbox Cross Town Heroes EURO 32 Mbits (Patientz)

1006-1.png
1006-2.png

Save Type : N/A[/p]

DSEmu4848

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know what Matchbox is known for, what they make, WHO they make it for. With that in mind i would have to say this game of theirs is aiming for the type of customers. ("Little Kids" - just incase you still didnt figure it out yet)

Flea

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sorry, but this has to be cried out!!!!
Does everyone try to exploit gba costumers with such crappy software?? the good games are so rare nowadays!!! and every publisher who can afford producing for nintendos handheld pushes the boundaries into the wrong direction...holy crap...it´s all about the money...where is all your inspiration gone? camelot show us, what is possible on a system like the gba...many others just don´t even mind...

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
good games aren't so rare- you just had a slew of japanese titles (in the last 20 or so games there'S about 5-6 very good games) but of course they were japanese....
blame the publishers they would rather sell you rubbish made in europe or america than translate perfectly good games to english

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
A fire truck game has been done way less than that of the standard rpg group saving the world/some chick (ala Golden Sun).
Of course older gamers are not gonna like crap like this, but to me this is awsome. It will help keep my cousin (he is 5-6yo) quiet for a couple of hours at least.

I havent tried this game, but then i doubt most of the posters above have though either, so I cant comment exactly on the nature of the game itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...