New: 0994 - Naruto (J)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw this Naruto on TV ANIME. The episode 31 is coming out yesterday every wednesday and loved it. Naruto is awesome anime showing. I am checking this game out but too bad that it is never come to the USA as I believed because Naruto already out for Nintendo Game Cube as fighting type game with CEL SHADE awesome. Oh well, anyway. Later

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I don't like it much, maybe if it were in English I would take more interest...

Dunno, it just seems not all that good...
Maybe I need to see the Anime
wink.gif

GouK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Games cool I love this style of gameplay!!! Reminds me of Shinobi, ninja gaiden kind of games. even the old school NES game flying dragon.

Look at my handle. I love kung-fu esk games. anyone else know of games like this already out for the GBA.
also a move list for this game i cant figure out crap

Outlaw Star God

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I just beat the game, and let me say that this is one of the best GBA games I've ever played. I guess I'm a sucker for side-scrolling fighters. The game was pretty easy, but the final boss was a bit of a pain. Once you figure out his pattern though, it becomes easier. I recommend this game for anyone who likes fighting games or just plain side-scrolling games in general. Not only that, but IMO, this is one of those games where you can play whenever you feel bored. The replay value is pretty good, especially seeing as how you can be two characters..so if you beat it with one character, try to beat it with the other. I beat the game with the black-haired guy (don't know the names...I haven't seen the anime yet), and I'm going to try it with the blonde-haired guy in a few minutes. What an awesome game...I rate it a 9/10 or possibly even a 10/10. B)

Weevil

Trophies
Website
www.kingsofchaos.com
XP
Country
Canada
for those of you who dont know who the characters are they are Sasuke the black hair dude and of course the other is Naruto
um the codes were for codebreaker n they should work
ph34r.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i finished the game with naruto and gotten a super secret special move for naruto (a really big dragon appear and if you are on the red bar it cure you if you are on the yellow bar he will shot a really big flame ball)
then i finished the game with sasuke too... i don't have unlocked any special move for it
but now i can use a third guy (i don't know how it's called... it's the master that spoke you ever time you collect a book)
i have about 80 golden leafes but still i don't understand what they do
(oh and i think i have unlocked a mode where the game is more hard but japanese didn't help me to understand...)

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the solution is always to use a scroll
to use a scroll keep pushed the R button
here is a list of scrool and what they do (i don't remember in which level you find determinate scrool)
earth scroll - crack some wall/floor
ice scroll - extingue the fire
fire scroll - burn the wood
magic scroll - crack some wall
wind scroll - make a magical tornado that make you jump higher

DarkLordXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
here are some vba-codes:

inf. time: 02015974:012b
boss has 0 hp: 02003d2c:0000

have fun...or better... not!?

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i discovered how i have learned the fourth techinique (all the character have it even the master)
you have to found a giant scroll on the first level of world 6

BlackRose

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
have u tried the first special move of the blonde guy (dunno the anime) on the first "boss"Â
laugh.gif
Â
laugh.gif

lmao
LoL... That move is called Ninja Harem... I was very pleased to see it translated over into the game, as it gives a very good look at Naruto's personality. For anyone who hasn't read the manga, it's pretty good, go subscribe to Shonen Jump... it's still pretty cheap (esp. considering the mag is huge) and there are a lot of good titles in it.

BlackRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho