Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
0951 - Mortal Kombat Advance EURO 64 Mbits (GBAnow)

0951-1.png
0951-2.png

Save Type : N/A[/p]

Outlaw Star God

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There was a Mortal Combat game released for the GBA a while ago, but this may be different...I'm downloading the rom now. I'll sample it and tell you if it's the same game. I hope it's not, because the previous Mortal Combat for the GBA was a piece of garbage. EGM's editor Hsu "Shoe" rated it a 0 out of 10, which was the first time a "0" has ever been given to a game....pitiful indeed.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, MKA has been released already. Mortal Combat: Deadly Alliance was much better though. What is with all of these re-releases in EURO form??????

M

multiboy2k

biggrin.gif
Actually, THIS release is very good!
The first release was unanimously voted absolute garbage. The main culprit was the impossible AI. The game felt rushed and was not enjoyable. However, this release is actually playable on the easy-hard levels. The hardest level is a set at where the easy level of the USA release of this rom. Try both versions for yourselves in the event that my imagination is playing tricks with me.

N

Nithr0n

Yeah, this is a bit odd. Why are there suddenly loads of releases of games that have already been dumped? Have the publishers re-stocked their sellers with updated cartridges, like they did with a couple of SNES games?

M

Mr Blonde

Okay well so is this the "sequel" to MK:DA for the GBA. Or is this MK:DA for the Europeans? It looks a lot worse than MK:DA. Which scored a 7 out 10 at IGN. The very first MK for GBA got the 0 out of 10. But like I said MK:DA was a good one. So which one is this? The European version of MK:dA?
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn