New: 0948 - Crazy Taxi Catch a Ride (U)

N

Nithr0n

Maybe if you tried reading the rest of the posts in this topic you wouldn't need to ask, "Handsome"

N

Nithr0n

Yeah, i do now. Although that handsome guy was especially deserving of a verbal thrashing because we'd already answered his question in THE SAME TOPIC. Maybe they should have compulsary IQ tests to decide if you're allowed membership or not?

jouvans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
QUOTE said:
That said, I'm sorry I over-reacted, and I give you a warm welcome to GBATEMP community.Â

Thank you Omero, for your polite explication and for your welcome. You're right, I didn't read the forum rules so that's my fault. About the roms I want to explain one important thing: I don't need roms (there are lots of sites with tons of roms available like emuchina, game 711,newwise, many newsgroups and irc) I asked about it only for curiosity..
Sorry if I caused some troubles and happy because everything's OK now!
Bye, jouvans

PS: many thanks to Nithr0n

jasejcl2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason why most/some 3d games dont look right is because the gba has very low resolution, around 200x200, other then that though the gba is fine for 3d gaming, a speed boost would help, but anyways, is was basicly designed to handle 3d games ok, dont blame developers for the somewhat scratchy resolution, blame nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr