New: 0941 - Ninja Cop (E)

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
to tell you the true it reminds me more of bionic commando (NES,GBC) cause of the chain thing so i say its a mix of bionic commando/rolling thunder/elevator action
smile.gif
well thats my 3 cents anyway
wink.gif

K

Koks

absolutely sweet game this one..
and i also think its a mix of elevator action (the doors..), bionic commando (the claw...) and shinobi (the ninja)..
this one is SO much better than shinobi on gba is...

now all i need are some cheats because i am stuck already..argh! ...

O

otrofistro

One of the best platform games for GBA!!!! i like it!!! it´s like a old arcade game...

Outlaw Star God

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought this game was pretty cool. Konami proves themselves as a worthy company once again. I recently beat it, and I had fun with it from beginning to end. The feature that I enjoyed the most would probably be the hostage situations, especially on the airport level. That was a very intense scene...dodging ninjas while saving hostages popping out of the aisles. I hope that Konami either makes a sequel or another game relevant to this one. As for the chain-grapple thing, was I the only one thinking of Castlevania? Especially the Castlevania for the SNES (I can't remember which one that is). Bionic Commando gave me some flashbacks as well when playing this game.

Anyways, I just hope that more side-scrollers like Ninja Cop get created for the GBA. IMO, I think that's what the GBA is all about. Some of the 3D games that have been released are good, but I think that game designers can work more with side-scrollers when it comes to the GBA.

AnTi-WaR

those who make mistakes blame themselves and close
Trophies
Website
emuxhaven.net
XP
Country
its a new game but it reminds me of the classic games like double dragon for nes and the old arcade beatem ups. its a classic genre reborn polished and suped up.

I give it a 10/10.

I am just glad the new gamer genaration gets to experience a genre I thought died a long time ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup