Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
How may I sniff my Wii's network activity? I can sniff the first part, the tunnel creation. I just can't figure out how to get through the ssl. I would like some help with this, as I want to make some server software for some games.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You could probably try a "man in the middle" attack for sniffing SSL traffic. One way I know of doing this is via Fiddler2, which I use for all my traffic sniffing needs. It has an option in the settings for decrypting SSL traffic. The problem with this is it works by Fiddler giving it's own SSL certificate, which obviously isn't signed by the company running the original server. If the game checks that, it might refuse to connect to the "unsafe" server.

If that's the case, I think the only approach that could taken would be to patch the game in question (e.g. via riivolution) to remove said checks on server certificate. And I have no idea how one would go about that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality