KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
multiboy2k said:
...wait a sec let me see if I can duplicate that..brb

OK, I retract that statement. I mispoke. I just tried the anime, 'Trinity Blood', it does indeed take up the whole screen. I guess each film is different in terms of dimension size. Thanks
Yea, it got me for a second too.

I believe the speed is far. Only thing that may be a little too slow is starting the app.

Side note- When did they take the e3 trailers away?
angry.gif

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the shows/movies may or may not use the entire screen becauseof the format used. The 3DS's top screen is essentially 15:9, so any movies made for 16:9 will be resized to fit the 3DS's screen with thin black blocks above and below the picture. 4:3 formats will leave large blocks on both the left and right side of the picture.

loco365

Trophies
XP
thaddius said:
Fellow Canadians: Is the Canadian Netflix experience worth it? I hear the selection is garbage here.

I'm going to start my trial in a coupla weeks.
There are a few good shows. I am using my trial atm.

And, has anyone had Netflix crash their 3DS? I was searching up a show and it froze. The wavy bar in the search results area stopped moving and I couldn't access the Home menu. I had to hold down my power button to shut it off.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, Fail, When I 1st booted it up it wouldnt show the pictures and I couldnt go to any list other then my insant que but my wii also does it here and there so I wasnt too worried just a bit annoyed about the power button thing.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't use the 1 month free trial @_@ Netflix site is always telling me its not available here. And proxy sites are not helping. It always detect my location XD

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thaddius said:
Fellow Canadians: Is the Canadian Netflix experience worth it? I hear the selection is garbage here.

I'm going to start my trial in a coupla weeks.

It's alright. The lack of Warner Bros. movies kind of kill it though but Arrested Development is sooo gooood

Disizdream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would like to try Netflix on my American 3DS but I live in France.
I wonder if once I successfully created an account and paid (with a US proxy on my PC for example), will I be able to log in the 3DS app and use netflix or is the 3DS also checking the country of the IP ?
Maybe there is a slight chance that because the 3DS is region locked they are not checking the IP...
Has someone tried it ?

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Question... I got proxy site letting me visit the Netflix site. But whenever I I try to register as a new member and claim the 1-month free trial, it asks for my credit card. Is it really neccessary for me to give my credit card info just for the trial? I can't register without inputing my credit card info XD

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mangaTom said:
klim28 said:
Can't use the 1 month free trial @_@ Netflix site is always telling me its not available here. And proxy sites are not helping. It always detect my location XD
Same here bro. It kinda sucks living here.
sad.gif
Not sure if people'll complain about how posting just a video on this forum is a terrible atrocity, so I'll say this: I like to be in America. O.K. by me in America.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6wo2wpT2k[/youtube]

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
...so, 3D or no, no Netflix for SEAsian people... graah. X(

okay, now i officially WANT the 3DS to get hacked. for some sort of 3D Moonshell/Video app. I was against it at first, because it'll push us here to officially become paying patrons, but this lack of support is just appalling.

of course, me wanting doesn't do zilch to getting it there, but still... it's a +1 to people wanting 3D video soon.

tombot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
klim28 said:
Question... I got proxy site letting me visit the Netflix site. But whenever I I try to register as a new member and claim the 1-month free trial, it asks for my credit card. Is it really neccessary for me to give my credit card info just for the trial? I can't register without inputing my credit card info XD

Yeah, you need a credit/debit card. But you can cancel membership once the trial runs out so you won't be charged.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
klim28 said:
Yup... I REALLY WANT NETFLIX

Nah, no choice. Now I'll just show it off to my friends saying "HAH I HAVE NETFIXZ but actually you can't even access it"

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have been watching trigun it a good show though i feel somewhat bad for vash but this netflixs app is the best i do hope crunchyroll will be on the 3ds soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back