Gaming NES Remix had a Retail Release in Japan but what about EU/US?!

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/wii-sports-club/115563
Wii Sports Club will be released tomorrow at US local store(7/25/14). maybe that's why.. ?!

I don't live in the US. It's been out for a while over here.

Edit:
95MAFto.jpg

I stand corrected. Found this box this morning at my local electronics store.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What's fun to you doesn't mean everyone else will think exactly the same way.

Just the other way I was starting to watch Zelda's Dynasty Warriors trailer and *sigh* seeing the bland, lifeless, uninteresting enemies just standing there to be slashed away as well as it plays like every other Dynasty Warriors game made me lose complete interest. God damn, Omega Force can't do a single good game it's always DW turds.

Ever thought of the developers turning the AI down to being dumb to be able to showcase attacks and characters without being attacked every second?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
NES Remix Pack (physical release of NES Remix 1 and 2) coming to America: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/493105908184915968

No info on European release. Sounds like our prayers have been heard :P

Awesome. Now Nintendo of Europe needs to announce it too which is very likely.

I'll definitely be pre-ordering it if it comes to UK! ^_^

Ever thought of the developers turning the AI down to being dumb to be able to showcase attacks and characters without being attacked every second?

I remember playing some Dynasty Warriors game and the enemies weren't all that different, they were standing there and some tried to attack but nothing threatening.

I guess I'm just too worn out of DW's repetitiveness.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
NES Remix Pack (Wii U) is not announced for Europe/Australia.

Amazon UK has Ultimate NES Remix Wii U edition up for pre-orders:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Ul...0I9X4FGK/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411574691

• Features action-packed challenges from 16 classic 8-bit Nintendo games
  • Dominate exciting chunks of retro Nintendo games from NES Remix, such as Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Excitebike, and Donkey Kong
  • Challenges from NES Remix 2 include bite-sized chunks of Super Mario Bros. 3, Zelda II- The Adventure of Link, Metroid, Kid Icarus, and Kirby’s Adventure, among many others
  • Test your skills in a series of altered 8-bit challenges and improve your times to unlock more challenges!
  • Take on 3 unique challenges from the Nintendo World Championships and Nintendo Campus Challenge, then check your score on online leaderboards* to see how you stack up
  • Connect to the Nintendo eShop to download full versions of your favorite classic games.*Broadband Internet access required for online features

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Instead of a "small" best off mix like this they should actually make a "real" NES again with a build in HDD with EVERY game ever released for the Console and sell it for like ~200€ or something like this .... maybe ppl would even pay more but really how expensive would a "real" NES be nowadays plus a small HDD with games can't be that expensive can it ?

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of a "small" best off mix like this they should actually make a "real" NES again with a build in HDD with EVERY game ever released for the Console and sell it for like ~200€ or something like this .... maybe ppl would even pay more but really how expensive would a "real" NES be nowadays plus a small HDD with games can't be that expensive can it ?

They can't release EVERY game ever released for the NES because they don't own every game ever released for the NES. Yes, they could release most of their own (I'm sure a few could have licensing problems, like Popeye (who cares) and Mike Tyson (hello Mr. Dream version)) but their own games are just the tip of the NES iceberg. Hell, a lot of games no one is even sure WHO owns the rights now. Yet another great job by a copyright system that doesn't let things fall into the public domain in a reasonable time frame.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

Stuff like that doesn't sell. How many times has Sega rereleased the Mega Drive / Genesis with built-in games? The only people a console like that would cater to are the fans of that console. And they would much rather have the original console and not a modernized version with emulated ROMs on a hard drive. Just look at the NEOGEO X GOLD, a waste of time and effort from SNK, even though the idea seemed great at first. That's why Sony came out with the PSVita TV, to sell PS1 / PS2 classics.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Stuff like that doesn't sell. How many times has Sega rereleased the Mega Drive / Genesis with built-in games? The only people a console like that would cater to are the fans of that console. And they would much rather have the original console and not a modernized version with emulated ROMs on a hard drive. Just look at the NEOGEO X GOLD, a waste of time and effort from SNK, even though the idea seemed great at first.

I never knew these existed ... (well I know about Mega Drive and such but not about any remakes or versions with games build in)
maybe it was just badly advertised ...

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I never knew these existed ... (well I know about Mega Drive and such but not about any remakes or versions with games build in)
maybe it was just badly advertised ...

Really? With so many re-releases of the Sega Mega Drive on PS2, NGC, 360, PS3, PSP and what else it's hard to not notice Sega's attempt of making it popular.

While I love my Sega Mega Drive consoles (2xCIB) I hope Sega doesn't do another re-release for the current-gen consoles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies +1