Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
botossi said:
Bloodlust said:
Well, I tried neogamma r3 with rev13. Games like burger island and takt of magic works now. But the problem reported by many others about having to power off/on the wii before another game will load does exist. I hope the next cios fixes it
frown.gif

Well, about the freezing problem, what i'm doing is instead of pressing WII MENU (inside HOME MENU) i'm pressing RESET... no freezing for me
smile.gif

Good luck!

If you press "home" followed by "reset" in game, it only resets the game. So how to you exit the game?

rAiN mAn 2o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many of you were asking for a channel with a diff banner and icon besides the hulk.. well here it is..(until someone makes something better) Just something I made with wadder in about 2 minutes..This is NOT autoboot.. ALSO INCLUDES Wii-sh sounds!!

This is simply NeogammaR3 injected into a wad with the icon from Neorame's loader and the banner art done by ShadowMoses (slightly altered to add Neogamma edition).. Thanks to everyone for the original hard work. This is nothing more than a combination of other's hard work through the use of wadder. THX WiiPower!!

Tell me what ya think!!!

Banner

bgd.png

Icon

icosm7.gif

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tgik2kmzmyz/...maR3Channel.zip

botossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bloodlust said:
botossi said:
Bloodlust said:
Well, I tried neogamma r3 with rev13. Games like burger island and takt of magic works now. But the problem reported by many others about having to power off/on the wii before another game will load does exist. I hope the next cios fixes it
frown.gif

Well, about the freezing problem, what i'm doing is instead of pressing WII MENU (inside HOME MENU) i'm pressing RESET... no freezing for me
smile.gif

Good luck!

If you press "home" followed by "reset" in game, it only resets the game. So how to you exit the game?

Well... i prefer reset over powering off etc... i think this is the "best" workaround for this unsolved cios problem....
wink.gif

rrommel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Wiipower

I like the fact you can load games from both dvd, sd and USB
yay.gif
. But browsing games on USB is quit inconvinient now. Hope you can improve the user interface of Neogamma in the near future

easygoingnomad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Wiipower, thanks for the great work!

I came upon a strange problem actually. I installed this on my Jpn Wii with no problem and was able to load Punch Out. I think at the time when I saw the bottom message it said IOS249 (Rev 13b). I don't know if it's because I clicked into the shop channel (In which it told me to update my system, I'm currently 3.4J, which I didn't) but now when I go to NeoGamma, I have no use of my Wiimote. Once I enter NeoGamma, the Wiimote just unsyncs... and now the bottom message says IOS36 (Rev Rev 3090). Does anyone else have such strange problem?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
easygoingnomad said:

I came upon a strange problem actually. I installed this on my Jpn Wii with no problem and was able to load Punch Out. I think at the time when I saw the bottom message it said IOS249 (Rev 13b). I don't know if it's because I clicked into the shop channel (In which it told me to update my system, I'm currently 3.4J, which I didn't) but now when I go to NeoGamma, I have no use of my Wiimote. Once I enter NeoGamma, the Wiimote just unsyncs... and now the bottom message says IOS36 (Rev Rev 3090). Does anyone else have such strange problem?

Delete the config file on your sd card and try again. This is now the 3 case that happens, R4 will at least partly fix this.

easygoingnomad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This worked perfectly! Thanks for the help!

WiiPower said:
easygoingnomad said:

Delete the config file on your sd card and try again. This is now the 3 case that happens, R4 will at least partly fix this.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NeoGamma R4 RC1 (beta test!)
http://rapidshare.com/files/240767228/NeoGammaR4RC1.zip.html

Changes to R3:
- Hopefully fixed the problem with corruped config files(invalid config files are not longer loaded + changed the sd and sdhc handling)
- Added IOS Reload to the 7th and up try to mount devices, this should help some(very few) people to mount their HDDs

skedone said:
how do you select a different game when loading from hardrrive as it only loads first one in list

No i won't reply to that.

D

Deleted User

soo how could i prevent the configs from screwing up ?
and if anyone has tested R4-RC1 is it better then r3

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WitoRIT92 said:
soo how could i prevent the configs from screwing up ?
and if anyone has tested R4-RC1 is it better then r3

I don't know what screwed the config up. Did you have this? Did you play around with loading games from SD? NeoGamma R3 tried in that case to open the sd card once as usual to save the config and once as SDHC for game loading at the same time, which should be a problem, and NeoGamma R4 RC1 does not do that anymore.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I have a Kingston 8gb SDHC card, and when I press A to mount it the counter just keeps draining till its 0, its like it doesn't recognize it!
I have IOS249 (Rev13) installed, 4.0 U
Help!

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
golio514 said:
I have a Kingston 8gb SDHC card, and when I press A to mount it the counter just keeps draining till its 0, its like it doesn't recognize it!
Help!

Is it WBFS formatted and are games on i(NeoGamma only plays from wbfs, nothing more)t? Does it work with regular homebrew? Did it work with R3? Rev13 a or b?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
WiiPower said:
golio514 said:
Help!

Is it WBFS formatted and are games on i(NeoGamma only plays from wbfs, nothing more)t? Does it work with regular homebrew? Did it work with R3? Rev13 a or b?
Yes it's WBFS formatted, there's a trimmed The Munchables iso, usbloader1.5 and pretty much every sd loader i've tried gives me a ret-1 error(what does it mean??), didn't work with R3, and its Rev 13 b.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well most loaders try to mount at startup, so if you start the loader with another sd card and change the card then, it won't work. NeoGamma only mounts when you tell it to do. When the card is FAT formatted, where does it work, where not? Sounds pretty much like a not compatible card to me, sorry.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
When it's in FAT 32 format it works with the Wii... will try the HBC.
Anyways, is there a list somewhere with SD cards(NOT USB devices) that are compatible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here