Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Bloodlust said:
sess said:
WiiPower, you're the man! You just got another confirmation of Takt of Magic working (from USB). I didn't even had to change any options. Keep up the good work; thanks!

Did I miss something here? Neogamma supports loading of games thru USB drives now? Please englighten me.
wtf.gif

Yes, it does now. Try R3.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
kyogc said:
Bloodlust said:
sess said:
WiiPower, you're the man! You just got another confirmation of Takt of Magic working (from USB). I didn't even had to change any options. Keep up the good work; thanks!

Did I miss something here? Neogamma supports loading of games thru USB drives now? Please englighten me.
wtf.gif

Yes, it does now. Try R3.

Awesome that it runs takt of magic thru USB. Does it also work with punch out on a JPN Wii as well? Also I see the USB loading doesn't work in rev12. Does it work for 13b?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Bloodlust:
Just start the loader and test it. If you get code dumps when enabling the Country String patch option, PM me.

kyogc said:
sess said:

What is the region of your wii? I tried this game with all setting combination but only got Green screen.

I am in 3.3v1U, rev13b.

BTW, I can't tuen "Block IOS reload" on, is that normal?

Try rev13a, that Solitaire game seem to work only with rev13a too. Rev13a is faster anyways. Block IOS reload is not implemented yet, that's why you can't slect yes.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
WiiPower said:
@Bloodlust:
Just start the loader and test it. If you get code dumps when enabling the Country String patch option, PM me.

Punch out works with country string patch. But takt of magic doesn't work. And I really hoped it would work as someone reported it a success in this thread. 4.0J, wiikey 1.9s.
unsure.gif

Still on cios249 rev10

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bloodlust said:
WiiPower said:
@Bloodlust:

Punch out works with country string patch. But takt of magic doesn't work. And I really hoped it would work as someone reported it a success in this thread. 4.0J, wiikey 1.9s.
unsure.gif

Did you try rev13a? Rev13b is well s... in my eyes.

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
kyogc said:
What is the region of your wii? I tried this game with all setting combination but only got Green screen.

I am in 3.3v1U, rev13b.

I'm on 4.0U, rev13 (dunno if its a or b, didn't even know there were 2 versions, lol).

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
WiiPower said:
Bloodlust said:
WiiPower said:
@Bloodlust:

unsure.gif

Did you try rev13a? Rev13b is well s... in my eyes.

Nope, because for now I still don't see the need to. Unless 13b is confirmed working with takt of magic I'll do so..

Posts merged

QUOTE(sess @ Jun 3 2009, 05:27 PM) QUOTE(kyogc @ Jun 3 2009, 12:01 AM)

I am in 3.3v1U, rev13b.

I'm on 4.0U, rev13 (dunno if its a or b, didn't even know there were 2 versions, lol).

If you installed it just a few hours ago.. most likely it's 13b. You can always check the installer file...

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Mmm.. but I heard 13b fixes more bugs. Of course this is from a user's view not a coder's so pardon me..

1 more thing, could you tell me briefly what "IOS reload" does? Thanks...

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bloodlust said:
Mmm.. but I heard 13b fixes more bugs. Of course this is from a user's view not a coder's so pardon me..

1 more thing, could you tell me briefly what "IOS reload" does? Thanks...

13b only fixed 002 too. If you loader does it, the cIOS does not have to. And the 002 fix inside the cIOS slows down!

vegeta4ss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
any chance of getting an official channel without the hulk on it?

I'm loving the work on this loader. AND the source too, thanks dude. My code is still spaghetti compared to this.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
vegeta4ss said:
any chance of getting an official channel without the hulk on it?

I'm loving the work on this loader. AND the source too, thanks dude. My code is still spaghetti compared to this.

Not in the next time, sorry. And my code is messy, but not as messy as some code i still use from Gamma/Gecko OS.

QUOTE(madri1 @ Jun 3 2009, 02:05 PM) you say that the 002fix in 13b is slower than 13a ?
Why ?

The 020fix is only a memory patching in a certain address

Well, the fix i recommend to use is only patching at a certain address. I have 2 confirmations that the main.dol 002 patch renders 2 games unplayble. And that's what rev8-12 and 13b do, and why these games were unplayable. Look at SoftChip's source, it has 2 options to remove 002.

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it's possible, can we get downloaded songs in Guitar Hero and Rock Band to work from the SD card? I'm not sure if this is a loader issue or a cIOS issue.

Thanks

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Well, I tried neogamma r3 with rev13. Games like burger island and takt of magic works now. But the problem reported by many others about having to power off/on the wii before another game will load does exist. I hope the next cios fixes it
frown.gif

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
sess said:
kyogc said:

I am in 3.3v1U, rev13b.

Thanks. After reinstalling rev13, it works now.

botossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bloodlust said:
Well, I tried neogamma r3 with rev13. Games like burger island and takt of magic works now. But the problem reported by many others about having to power off/on the wii before another game will load does exist. I hope the next cios fixes it
frown.gif

Well, about the freezing problem, what i'm doing is instead of pressing WII MENU (inside HOME MENU) i'm pressing RESET... no freezing for me
smile.gif

Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.