Bobbarooskie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I’m having a slight problem. I’ve always used auto-boot backup loaders and recently the Neogamma R6 auto loader that I’m using is freezing up at the wii-mote warning screen for ghostbusters.
I also have cios-rev13a installed.

I downloaded Neogamma R6 loader and see that it comes with a Neogamma folder and a sourcecode folder, do I put both of those folders into the apps folder on my sd card?

I tried playing any of my backups with Neogamma R6 through HBC from my sd card and after I press launch game I get a 927 dvd error. I believe my problem could be that I have the folders in the wrong spot on my sd card.

I’m not sure what’s going on, I know that my games are good backups because they worked with all of the previous loaders.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Bobbarooskie said:
Hello,

I’m having a slight problem. I’ve always used auto-boot backup loaders and recently the Neogamma R6 auto loader that I’m using is freezing up at the wii-mote warning screen for ghostbusters.
I also have cios-rev13a installed.

I downloaded Neogamma R6 loader and see that it comes with a Neogamma folder and a sourcecode folder, do I put both of those folders into the apps folder on my sd card?

I tried playing any of my backups with Neogamma R6 through HBC from my sd card and after I press launch game I get a 927 dvd error. I believe my problem could be that I have the folders in the wrong spot on my sd card.

I’m not sure what’s going on, I know that my games are good backups because they worked with all of the previous loaders.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
You place the Neogamma folder in the apps folder on the SD card
The source folder is for developers, so you can delete it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.