XP
Country
Cyprus
Neogamma R8-Final Auto Boot Mod

I modded Neogamma r8 to launch the games automatically and silently

neogammaab.png

*new banner by pepxl*

To access the menu, hit any button while your trying to load a game
(you may need to tap it a few times until you get the timing right)

Neogamma Packages Includes the Following
1) Neogamma Channel (with Auto Mod app embedded)-NEOG
this is perfect if you don't always have an SD card or USB hard drive plugged in your wii and you want to launch backup disks
(this channel does NOT stack dump when exiting)

2)Neogamma Forwarder Channel-NEOG
(this forwarder does NOT stack dump when exiting)

the channel forwards to the following Directories
(the naming convention is compatible with my HBC organizing Categorii package available here:

SD:/apps/neogamma/boot.dol
SD:/apps_emulators/neogamma/boot.dol
USB:/apps/neogamma/boot.dol
USB:/apps_emulators/neogamma/boot.dol

3)Neogamma Auto Boot Mod app for the Homebrew Channel (with sourcecode),

4)Neogamma folder from r8 release (including *.wip and *wdm files) plus a Neogamma.cfg file configured to launch games using the "Wii" video mode
(so settings will work on all wii's without having to make any changes)

*Note that Neogamma will not work with cIOS249 rev 15 or rev16, you must use cIOS249 rev17 (or rev14 or 13) or another compatible cIOS.
*Note that the forwarder channel requires an SD card or a FAT32 hard drive (with neogamma in the apps folder) connected to your wii for it to work

Here's a video of the Neogamma r8RC1 Auto Mod Channel
(r8RC2 and above operate the same way, but only faster)

Note that the second time I loaded the channel I hit a button to cancel the autoboot sequence
The channel is heavily based on the work of edselink

Download Neogamma R8-Final Auto Mod Package Here!
Neogamma r8-Final Auto Mod MediaFire Mirror

Download Neogamma r8RC3* Auto Mod Package Here!

Neogamma r8RC3b Auto Mod MediaFire Mirror

Download Neogamma r8RC3 Auto Mod Package Here!

Neogamma r8RC3 Auto Mod MediaFire Mirror

Download Neogamma r8RC2 Auto Mod Package Here!

Neogamma r8RC2 Auto Mod MediaFire Mirror

Download Neogamma r8RC1 Auto Mod Package Here!

Neogamma r8RC1 Auto Mod MediaFire Mirror

Many thanks to WiiPower for making Neogamma in the first place!

Please do not mirror my links

I know rapidshare can be a b*tch to free users but I would prefer people use my rapidshare links.
Rapidshare Problems? Check out Rapidshare Plus 4.0
it can autodownload a list of rapidshare files (it keeps retrying automatically, so you don't need to babysit it)

Show your support by helping me get a free Rapidshare account

Just follow the link Here, sign up and fill out a survey.

If only a couple more people do this, I should get a free Rapidshare account
(hey at least I'm not asking for donations!)

If you refer 5 of your friends
You too can get a free account of your choosing (ie. other sharing site's available).

wichoxp

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Looks interesting
smile.gif

So, when I insert some disc and go to NeoGamma's channel will it load it automatically like the original Disc Channel?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
right, it works like the disk channel except it will load the game with the settings in your Neogamma.cfg file

(so depending how u have it set up, u can have it launch a game like the disk channel, but with ocarina/cheats on, or change the video mode etc.)

Bergkees

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you for making this mod.
Not around my Wii atm, but i will install this later for sure.
Have a very old neogamma autoboot channel installed right now that could use the update
smile.gif

(Will you make one for the final version as well?)

mp2609

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know you said you don't want the link mirrored but I've tried 5 different times today and still cant download the pack.
frown.gif
It really looks good but RS just doesnt work for me.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
When/If WiiPower releases the final version, I'll probably update this mod too (now that I've done it once already, it should be easier/faster for me to do the next time around)... however i don't really see the point... the current version works fine, the only issue (as far as I know) with r8RC1 is that the rebooter doesn't work... but who cares, does any1 even use the rebooter?

Anyways, who knows what other goodies WiiPower will add to Neogamma, if its something awesome, you can count on me to update my autoboot mod

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
i see that you managed to get all the devkit sorted properly with the needed sources, not really hard once you get grips with it

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
pepxl, yea I got it mostly figured out... thx again for the help u gave me re. making complex forwarder channels the pre-customize mii way (in fact, I have a small favour to ask u via PM)

you need different sources for those apps, unfortunately im in the process of a new PC build and have transfered most stuff to a different HDD and done have access to it just yet

the sources are quite easy to get, have a search on wadder, there are also several on my forwarders thread on the bottom of the first post

mrmedic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
truth is why it hasnt many replys is this

its easy to do and there are that many other loaders floating around this is just another mod of ..

OH WOW I DONT HAVE TO PRESS A BUTTON to load a backup dvd ( no disrespect but thats all it is )

if you really wanted to make something try loading the ios 249 before the wii sys menu starts with codes.

i personally do not use dvd's anymore but use a usb iso loader and am currently working on a wifi debugger but disc loaders are still usefull.

dont get me wrong its usefull to someone just not to me , all people really want is a way to boot the wii and play a backup straight away .. ie turn the wii on put the copy in and play the game exactly like they would with an origional..

Sabin_Figaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks for the autoboot channel

I'm interested in a channel that does not need sd or usb for the cfg file to autoboot in NTSC 60 mode. I'm sure you used devkitpro, and I'm willing to learn.

Is there any online tut on how to use the sources with devkitpro? I know a little Visual Basic, Turbo C, Delphi and I have worked with the Eclipse IDE.

mrmedic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
mrmedic, if u want to profit off of other peoples work (namely wiipower's) don't do it in my thread, it pisses me off.

I'm biting my tongue here, but u have no idea how bad your 'offer' makes u sound... enough said

well for 1 its my own apploader , 2 it works on every game , 3 it loads from dvd and from usb , 4 i have never released it , 5 you dont know me at all so please bite it off because i know a lot more and have been in the scene a lot longer than you but i usualy stay behind the scenes. if this guy wants something he will be happy with then he can pm me , i meen no offence but you jumped in thinking i was selling someone elses work which i would never do , i 'make' apps for a game company and in my spare time i reverse. its upto him , if he wants something that will run any game he will pm me if not he will listen to you. i think 10 euro is reasonable to play any game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, his partner is Luke