Hacking Neek2o help

wizface2137

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was probably posted like a thousand times but I coudn't find the answer I require so whatevs. Basically, I followed the tutorial for noobs I found over the internet. I went over it at least 10 times, and I can't get the emunand to boot.

I used modmii to make the nand, 4.1U, Sneek+DI and such. Tried not installing any extra channels like priiloader, tried installing all of them, tried with & without game wads, with & without games on the sd card. I've tried putting nswitch in the apps, tried the channel forwarder, as well as postloader & priiloadergui. Usually it would freeze but after I installed bootmii as boot2 it just reloads to realnand.

I noticed my SD card was exFat, so I decided to give a quick try with my smaller 8GB fat32. Didn't work at all, couldn't even reload the realnand successfully regardless of settings.

Attempted to extract my own nand, and unfortunately showmiinand crashes whenever I try to extract the nand.bin, it simply closes down, no error message or anything.

If anybody could help me that would be glorious, I've spent more hours than I'd like to admit on this as I didn't want to waste anybody's time, it would seem I have been unable to accomplish my task so far. The two things I could think of off the top of my head would be for some amazing to individual to either create the nand for me, or allow me to send them my nand so they can extract it, send it back and I can attempt to edit it with modmii from there. Open to other options of course. It kinda sucks when I know what I have to try but just can't try it because I have a windows XP in the year 2016

wizface2137

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, also, my Wii is very old. Like, first generation old. Dunno if that's relevant, I know the newer models are a bit iffy in some areas

wizface2137

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, the thought just occurred to me that perhaps if showmiiwads is failing to extract my nand, then it could also be failing in the modmii process as well. I'll have to test this when I have access to a different computer. I'll try adding some wads manually, but since I can't boot up the nand I can't really get the best confirmation. Eh, at least I'll know if the program crashes.

Last edited by wizface2137,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: 112TB in this photo 😎😎