OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN, So anyone with a 3DS.

I don't know or care for that matter if there already is one of these topics, but I want some friend codes, considering tomorrow is International Streetpass Day, I just want to meet some new people, so here are the rules:

1. Give your name, FC, and even your Mii code picture. (Region is optional.)
2. If you add them, either post it in the forum, or message them
3. Hope, said person above isn't an asshole, meet new friends, Rinse and Repeat
4. Now I honestly, don't care if you do this, but if you give out someone else's FC, make sure to tell them so it actually goes through.

AND FOR ANYONE WHO READ THIS AND LIVES IN THE VANCOUVER/BURNABY AREA, GO TO METROTOWN'S EB GAMES, Waiting for you will be a large group of nerds.

And to get this show on the road...
My name is Chris, my Friend Code is 0989 1744 6612 (Also that info is in my signature.)

D

Deleted User

Accelor said:
"Don't know or care" and besides, thats 34 pages long, and more than 100 people on it. But thanks anyways.
You don't know or care about the people in that list and instead you want (probably those) people to come to you(r thread) and add you as a "friend"? That's just weird.

Accelor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Takeshi said:
Accelor said:
"Don't know or care" and besides, thats 34 pages long, and more than 100 people on it. But thanks anyways.
You don't know or care about the people in that list and instead you want (probably those) people to come to you(r thread) and add you as a "friend"? That's just weird.
No, I don't care if there is a topic like this not I don't care about the people in it.
And it seems as if this is the exact opposite effect of what I wanted.

keasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Accelor said:
TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN, So anyone with a 3DS.

I don't know or care for that matter if there already is one of these topics,

Try reading this....

wpid-51hX1Cq1ZoLSL500.jpg

Accelor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, thanks everyone who added me (and others) on this forum, I appreciate it, and I hope to see more people here soon.

And everyone, please stop posting your codes if you're not going to add people back. That is just mean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things