Hacking Need urgent Help with Multiman...Plz.

Vishnu44dr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vishnuthinks.blogspot.in
XP
Country
India
I have a CFW ps3 120gb.. It has multiman installed in it..And while browsing through its file manager i "accidentally" deleted BLUxxx folders in game/dev_hdd0. I know its a terrible mistake, since multiman is not working anymore.. What should i do now? Can i recover it anyhow..Plz help
!!

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When you click the MM icon on the PS3 XMB does it start up and you select a game but the game isnt working? OR is MM not booting from XMB?

Just reinstall MM if the latter is the issue.

Vishnu44dr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vishnuthinks.blogspot.in
XP
Country
India
When you click the MM icon on the PS3 XMB does it start up and you select a game but the game isnt working? OR is MM not booting from XMB?

When i click the MM icon in XMB it says 'error opening' So i guess u r right.. but where can i find the MM pkg file? Plz help, i am this close!!

P.S. You will be my new god.

Well, ok.. i guess i found one, and let me try that and come back at you..Thanks.

Vishnu44dr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vishnuthinks.blogspot.in
XP
Country
India
When i click the MM icon in XMB it says 'error opening' So i guess u r right.. but where can i find the MM pkg file? Plz help, i am this close!!

P.S. You will be my new god.

Well, ok.. i guess i found one, and let me try that and come back at you..Thanks.

Ok..its official, you're my New god..It worked..I was hopelessly worried and you came along...Thanks KiiWii.

skruq

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So you deleted the MM installation folder or a random games folder?

Just download the latest MM PKG file and reinstall it.

Or re-rip your game to the HDD.....

I deleted my game's EBOOT.BIN , do you know how i can restore it??

Kehinde

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Pls I click on my mmcm and it went blank it not loading up just showing black screen pls I need help on this:!::cry:

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Five years ago maybe I could have helped lol.

Maybe use a forensic level data recovery tool through sata usb?

Honestly no clue, haven’t booted my PS3 in over 7 years I think. Ask @godreborn ?

never saw this question 'til today, but if you deleted the EBOOT.BIN, there's going to be no way to start the game. I don't think there's any way to get it back. if it is was on the external hdd, look in the recycle bin, but that's probably been cleaned by now.

Pls I click on my mmcm and it went blank it not loading up just showing black screen pls I need help on this:!::cry:

uninstall multiman, then reinstall it. check other homebrew. a black screen with homebrew could mean something is wrong with bd or bt.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs