OP
Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
'Kay gais, I need some help.

Recently, a few of my friends became interested in Phoenix Wright, so they got no$gba version 2.6a, and the PW rom off the net.

But somehow, a few of them can't save their games.

All of them have their savetypes set to auto, and after rebooting the computer after saving, when the game is loaded it only shows the "New Game" option for some of them, while others can continue their games as per normal.

I tried loading the savefile I took from my R4 onto no$gba on my computer, and it loads it as per normal. But when I pass my friends (that have the problem) the exact same savefile, it doesn't load on their emulators...

Is there something that they're doing wrong here? Like wrong savetype or something like that?

EDIT: It seems this is also the case for other games like Cooking Mama and Professor Layton too.

Cranberry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Version 2.6 does not support auto save type unless you payed for the donation version.

With that said, go to dualscene, or (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) pocketheaven, figure out the right save type, and change it to that.

Also, every time you change a save type, you have to reset no$gba for it to take effect. (Hit * key on the numpad).

If you can't find the save type, go through every one (resetting after each try) and see which one works.

FlameTakuya

OP
Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Thanks for replying! (Someone, finally!
biggrin.gif
)

I am using 2.6a, the paid version, actually. (Was already stated in the first post)

The problem here is that with the exact same settings, it works on some computers and doesn't work on others.

Which is really strange.

Ah well, I'll try the method that you suggested.

Cranberry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another solution you can try is instead of closing no$gba by pressing the x, you can go to file -> exit, after you save.

I remember I saw something that said it won't save otherwise, but I played PW1/3/AJ fine without closing it like that.

FlameTakuya

OP
Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Cranberry said:
Another solution you can try is instead of closing no$gba by pressing the x, you can go to file -> exit, after you save.

I remember I saw something that said it won't save otherwise, but I played PW1/3/AJ fine without closing it like that.

...That's a weird "glitch". :wtf: Where'd you read it from?

I tried it out though, and it seems to have solved the problem!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: