Need help with pokemon prism please.

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi. I was able to download the leak version and started playing the game. I am playing it on my 3ds through r4 gameyob emulator. Everything runs fine. I am stuck here and do not know what to do. After talking to that old guy with a aggron i beat the acania dock gym and got he 6th badge. Now where do i go next.
I went to najlo ruins as well there i need ti find a few jewels(thats what a friend told me) but i only found a blue one. That place is so confusing.
Please someone who played the game tell me what to do or where to go next
Does the 0.91 version end here. Is this a beta or final version?

Thanks

SamBoneTooHard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wh
Hi. I was able to download the leak version and started playing the game. I am playing it on my 3ds through r4 gameyob emulator. Everything runs fine. I am stuck here and do not know what to do. After talking to that old guy with a aggron i beat the acania dock gym and got he 6th badge. Now where do i go next.
I went to najlo ruins as well there i need ti find a few jewels(thats what a friend told me) but i only found a blue one. That place is so confusing.

Thanks
Where did you get the blue jewel?

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Thanks
go into the ruins again , walk along the bottom of the screen , you'll see a door leading out of the ruins to phlonx town .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks
also the ruins are confusing , you need to figure out where the pitfalls are and use your jumping shoes to get over them to get to the jewels , once you have all of them , go to the top floor and use them to unlock the chest, talk to the old man on the first floor , you can then go to phlonx town .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: This song has been my latest Kero Kero Bonito obsession. It's just so chill