Need help with installing update from WiiU USB Helper

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Scelly, Dec 7, 2017 at 6:29 PM.

1. Scelly
    OP

Scelly Newbie

Newcomer
    Thursday
    Germany
    So I downloaded the update for Botw from WiiU USB Helper and now I'm trying to install it. The problem is I have multiple subfolders in the folder wich looks like this (pic below). I really have no idea how I am supposed to make this installable :/

Attached Files:

2. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Ok so it looks like you have downloaded the update then it has been converted to loadiine format somehow. Download the update again using usb download helper dont select anything else in the various options you should now have a folder on the pc open it and you should have a bunch of files like the following

0000000.app
    0000001.app
    And so on including
    title.cert
    title.tik
    title.tmd

If so copy this folder to the install folder on the sd card and install it like you would a game.

3. Scelly
    OP

Scelly Newbie

Newcomer
    Thursday
    Germany
    Is there really nothing else I can do? Downloading the update again is gonna take ages for me since my internet is really bad and slow..

4. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    The only other option is to download nus packer and convert the update back to an installable version.

5. Scelly
    OP

Scelly Newbie

Newcomer
    Thursday
    Germany
    You saved my ass :D Thank you!

Marko76 likes this.