Hacking Need help with getting Wii to recognize USB flash drive.

Raiza Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm using a Kingston 4 GB that's on the list of approved ones, and I've tried 2-3 different USB loaders and none of them seem to recognize the drive. I've had it preformatted using the computer program (the WBFS thing) and even tried regular FAT-32 on the Wii. Still doesn't work. Ugh.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiza Storm said:
Hi, I'm using a Kingston 4 GB that's on the list of approved ones, and I've tried 2-3 different USB loaders and none of them seem to recognize the drive. I've had it preformatted using the computer program (the WBFS thing) and even tried regular FAT-32 on the Wii. Still doesn't work. Ugh.
try the other usb port on your wii.

Raiza Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neither work. When I would click on HBC the drive'll flash a few times like it normally does when being read, but when I use either program (USB Loader GX and SD/USB Loader) it'll just flash once or twice slowly. In either port.

Raiza Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the WBFS Manager 3.0 or whatever on the PC to format it to WBFS. I even added Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 onto it. I'll run USB Loader GX and it'll just say cannot find flash drive retry for 30 seconds? And gives me the option of selecting 222 or 249. If I pick the one on the right (I believe it's 222) my Wii will freeze, the music will keep playing, but it'll freeze.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt