Need help with cable stuff

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. There are two kinds I know of. One for tv cable and one for internet cable. As I show this picture, I need to know which cable I should connect for internet and tv. My internet router is cable plug in. There is no internet wire.

Picture is way huge so I put spoiler to save your time for loading.
get.php

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is not for fun. Because next month, I will move out. So I need some help with it.
I went to my room to make this diagram for you to help you:
ze5a2ugy.jpg

You have the item in my picture that shows the connected cables plugged in, and the cable for cable tv is connected to the cable box, and there is a cable on the cable box that connects to the tv. The internet cable is connected to the router, and the phone has a cable to connect the phone to a phone router. The side that has only one activates everything, and it's source is from outside.
Hopefully, my setup info helped you.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to my room to make this diagram for you to help you:
ze5a2ugy.jpg

You have the item in my picture that shows the connected cables plugged in, and the cable for cable tv is connected to the cable box, and there is a cable on the cable box that connects to the tv. The internet cable is connected to the router, and the phone has a cable to connect the phone to a phone router. The side that has only one activates everything, and it's source is from outside.
Hopefully, my setup info helped you.
Oh ok. I think this is fair enough. so left is tv cable, middle one is internet, and right one is phone, am I right? It same thing from picture I have?

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh ok. I think this is fair enough. so left is tv cable, middle one is internet, and right one is phone, am I right? It same thing from picture I have?
It can be in any order, the side with only one cable (bottom) was set by the provider's technician. It's source usually comes from a box your landlord set up and it connects the services.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol