Hacking need help to fix half bricked wii

Razor96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi I have a partially functional Wii what this means? It means that I can't play 2 games, in particular smash bros and Mario kart some time ago I had a softmodded Wii with homebrew channel I was trying to make the Wii play project M on an European console while I was installing all the files needed for a Iso reader which I can't remember the name something went wrong it got stuck during installation and it wouldn't go on so I restarted the Wii and when I tried to play regular smash bros it wouldn't work I could see the window on the main Wii menu and launch the game but that's as far as I got it just showed me a black screen like if the Wii was bricked same thing with Mario kart so thought I had to do a factory reset but it didn't solve the problem I mean I can play all the games that I didn't put in before I did the factory reset but not those two I know that the games are not corrupted because I can play them on my friend's Wii so the problem must be my Wii

Papoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hello guys, i can't access the wii's setting menu. just like you said on that 2nd post up there. so how to change the wii's region? right now i think my system menu version is 4.1K. i got this from the priiloader screen. it says "system menu v454" there. i googled it up and it might (or might not) be system menu 4.1K. so if i change my system menu version to let's say 4.1E or 4.1U, will my wii's region change too? will it fix the setting menu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, ohkay