Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce 820M

Video Card #2
Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500

RAM
8.0 GB

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (build 9600), 64-bit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I run Mk8 on cemu 1.6.0 on intel hd graphics it works but is real slow however on nividia the speed is good but the screen is white during race. I can only see the options e.t.c. Isn't there anyway for me to play it on Nvidia?

Ray Koopa

Obviously a Koopaling
Trophies
XP
Country
Mobile GPUs are impractical for touchy stuff like emulation anyway. The only thing you can try is updating your drivers to the most recent versions, but don't put your hopes up high.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Clone your win 8.1 to another partition and peform a upgrade to win10 on that partition, then you'll
be able to duel boot win 8.1 and win10, win10 having the better drivers hopefully and less
ram usage.

Ray Koopa

Obviously a Koopaling
Trophies
XP
Country
windows 8 and 10 drivers are basically the same for his mobile gpu stuff. that will not change much.
also, if you perform an upgrade you can't use the Windows 8 license anymore after a month. beyond the fact the upgrade is not available for free anymore.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
windows 8 and 10 drivers are basically the same for his mobile gpu stuff. that will not change much.
also, if you perform an upgrade you can't use the Windows 8 license anymore after a month. beyond the fact the upgrade is not available for free anymore.

Which is why I said clone his win 8 to another partition, upgrade that new win8 partition to win10 which will give him option to dual boot win8 and win10, leaving his prior win8 untouched, plus their are ways around the free install issue like kmsauto.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c