Hacking need help please read!

pureskillz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Today I bought a DS Lite assuming that it would work with my current M3 SD and passkey2 like it did on my original ds, however I am finding that it will not play any games released after mario kart ds. When I try to play MPH, Bleach or Lost Magic the game screen turns and stays white or a white and black combo. ANY HELP IS APPRECHIATED. The sooner you guys can help me out the better. THANKS.

D

Deleted User

well, it should work with your ds lite - however - are you sure you're using the latest soft- and firmware for your m3? since i don't actually own one i can just point you to this thread -> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=33135
hope it helps
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

mmh, sorry then ... i thought it was only the pda app that was in chinese but hey, may have got that wrong.
happy.gif

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, I hear the passkey 2 and lite have issues with the games you mention, which is why the passcard 3 is coming (or has come) out. Either invest in one of these new "passcards" or just flash your lite. Flashing's easy, and you don't have to have some crap sticking out of your ds just to play your roms.

pureskillz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thank you so much...can you please direct me to a good flashing explanation so i know if can actually do it? thank you.

*edit* i am going to be gone for an hour i will check back here soon*

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my passkey2 and mini sd m3 works perfectly with all games u mentioned. is the M3 firmware e18? is the game manager 3.14v?

all of these are same as me and work perfectly. try selecting diffferent options for trim rom, no trim, fast boot, not fastboot or watever it might just work
smile.gif
becuz it did to me. stick to default and it shoul dwork fine. fast boot, 1x, no trim.

pureskillz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i dont have a mini sd i have a m3 sd perfect so its a bit bigger...my m3 seems to work fine as it plays most games im pretty sure its the passkey2...imma try to flash my ds...but again anyone using the m3 sd perfect with a ds lite and a passkey 2 help me out if you know whats wrong.

leetdood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just asking, but how can you not have the tools to flashme? I thought all it required was some conductive foil wrapped on a toothpick and a screwdriver. Am I wrong on this?

leetdood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, i see. Understandable, but it's not that hard to get one. Borrow one from a friend or something if you really want to flash your DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool