Homebrew Need Help On Homebrew With Wifi

Jackhammer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey my Wii connects to the wifi but all homebrew stuff does not I'm on ver 4.3e and am using a wifi connection. PLEASE HELP

Sticksandstones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try going into your Wii Settings > Internet > Connection Settings, click them all and "Clear settings" so that none are present. Then, create a fresh new setting that works, and use that.

Jackhammer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try going into your Wii Settings > Internet > Connection Settings, click them all and "Clear settings" so that none are present. Then, create a fresh new setting that works, and use that.
dont work but what I want to do is install a wad through multimodmanager and it's gives me a error like this below. Is this internet errors or something else.

Attachments

• IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    525.2 KB · Views: 195

Sticksandstones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DOWNGRADE YOUR SYSTEM MENU!?
Are you deliberately trying to frick it up? Because that's how you brick your Wii!
There's no reason for you to be doing that!

Seriously, explain to me what you're trying to accomplish by downgrading your system menu, and I'll be happy to point you to a better way than that to do it.
From my perspective--that of an avid homebrew user who surely knows a red flag when they see it--you have no idea what you're doing and the error is actually trying to prevent you from making a bad, potentially permanent mistake.

Last edited by Sticksandstones,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended