Hacking Need help on downgrade old 3ds 10.3.0-6U

cubecubec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi guys,i need help here,im trying to downgrade old 3ds lite 10.3.0-6U,trying to use ninjhax but cannot find the exploit for it,and trying plailect guide using browserhax but when im into browser,it force me to update the system,what can i do?someone have any idea??

thank you very much.your help will be appreciated!!

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys,i need help here,im trying to downgrade old 3ds lite 10.3.0-6U,trying to use ninjhax but cannot find the exploit for it,and trying plailect guide using browserhax but when im into browser,it force me to update the system,what can i do?someone have any idea??

http://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/

Ninjhax2 - you can disregard the browser version

Last edited by HyperT,

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country

It's because your browser version is too low (needs to be 20+ for it to work).

Right now, you follow the "No Browser" section to see what your options are.

People usually use steelhax because it's free but you can try any of the list with my favorite being OOThax because I already have the game.

Reactions: cubecubec

jupitersj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oothax is my favorite too, it saved my butt on my new3dsxl downgrading, cause steelhax worked at first, but after first downgrade it just crashed to black over and over, got back into HBL with oothax, just used my old3dsxl to download the correct payload =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night