Gaming Need help on a 2DS

orionpax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My niece just got a 2ds and I want to get her games for it. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be grateful. I have searched here the answer but "2ds" is too short a search term

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dedicated video game stores, large supermarkets, websites like Amazon or Play etc.

Unless you mean where can you download pirate games in which case you didn't read the forum rules properly.

orionpax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There are no "2DS" games but there are "3DS" games. They are compatible with the 2DS.

That must be why I am having trouble finding info. Is it the same process and tutorials on how to get them onto the 2DS as the 3DS? If so can you link me to what you think would be best as I see there a few different ways cartridge wise

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That must be why I am having trouble finding info. Is it the same process and tutorials on how to get them onto the 2DS as the 3DS? If so can you link me to what you think would be best as I see there a few different ways cartridge wise
Just insert a 3DS game into the 2DS. (It also play regular DS games.) The Cartridge will fit into the 2DS and there are no cartridge differences.

orionpax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just insert a 3DS game into the 2DS. (It also play regular DS games.) The Cartridge will fit into the 2DS and there are no cartridge differences.

I am not talking about buying the games. I want to download them and put them on the 2DS for free

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night