Hacking Need help guys :"-(

Ayoub11233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi guys, it's been a while I didn't play to my O3Ds so the new Metroid game is out and I want to play it but the problems is I need to update my system. I have Rxtools on my O3DS and my version is 9.2.0-20E. I found this 3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s but I'm scared to break my 3ds can someone confirm I'm on the good road? and what can I do next? Thank you for the help guys ^^.

Last edited by Ayoub11233,

Ayoub11233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Thank for the reply. My 3ds is already cfw I can download cia files and install them using fbi or title manager or direct download from freeshop. Is this tutorial 3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s the right for me ?

Ayoub11233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
If I miss up or something happen can I still comeback to my old rxtools
Doesnt work for him if he has Rxtool instead of A9LH, he cant upgrade to B9S directly, he needs to do a fresh install.
Thank you for your reply. So what can I do? I'm so scared I don't want to mess up.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank for the reply. My 3ds is already cfw I can download cia files and install them using fbi or title manager or direct download from freeshop. Is this tutorial 3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s the right for me ?
No, cfw and a9lh are not the same thing. You need just the standard install guide, not the upgrade from a9lh guide

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you for your reply. So what can I do? I'm so scared I don't want to mess up.
are you using Menuhax for RXTools or that clunky kinda buggy "Rebirth " of RXTools for A9LH? if Menuhax start from the beginning as If your system isnt modified.

Reactions: Ayoub11233

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Follow the standard guide on 3ds.guide, not the arm9loaderhax to Boot9Strap upgrade port. You will have to do it from scratches meaning deleting Rxtool and setting up B9S.

Reactions: Ayoub11233

Ayoub11233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Follow the standard guide on 3ds.guide, not the arm9loaderhax to Boot9Strap upgrade port. You will have to do it from scratches meaning deleting Rxtool and setting up B9S.
Is this what I need 3ds .guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax) ?
then yea go at it from the 3ds.guide as if your system was a stock 9.2
Is this what I need 3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax) ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end