Hacking Need help for MKW character hack

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I download few characters hack like Papyus and King Dedede. I put in Rii something doler. I load it and I don't see name of list of player. Papyus is Waluigi and King Dedede is Wario. So how can I fix this? It been long time I did before and I can't remember. And yes, I did look up in Google, but none of them mention how I use them. I know it about XML to allow you to use it but how can I find this?

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to clarify;

Are the reskined characters loading in races,
And are the reskined characters appearing on the character selection menu/kart.

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It not in game. It not appear in Rii somethi g.
The character reskin files should not be in Riivolution.
Here is where you put them:
SD -> ctgpr -> My Stuff
Then drag and drop all of the character file skins into the "My Stuff" Folder.
This will only work if you boot the game with CTGPR, using the unmodded version of Mario kart (Vanilla.) Will not load the reskinned characters, and instead just load the regular skins.

For modding the characters voice overs, and animations that will require a bit of voice over replacing. I could not find any tutorials on this, and I struggled adding a Shrek Voice Over on Donkey Kong.

Also depending on the skin you use you may encounter issues. Here are some of mine I had;
- Not being able to play Multiplayer due to the skin being to complex (rare)
- The character fails to load on the main menu for kart selection/character (common)
- The character fails to load on the race, so other players may see you as an invisible character, or a random messed up texture (uncommon)
- The character fails to match the animations of the racer (rare)

My advice would be not to use reskins that are very complex, or you may excipernce the above issues I have had
If your encountering anymore issues feel free to tell me.

Edit: Also if you don't have a "My Stuff" File you can make one. Shouldn't be a problem,

Last edited by petethepug,

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The character reskin files should not be in Riivolution.
Here is where you put them:
SD -> ctgpr -> My Stuff
Then drag and drop all of the character file skins into the "My Stuff" Folder.
This will only work if you boot the game with CTGPR, using the unmodded version of Mario kart (Vanilla.) Will not load the reskinned characters, and instead just load the regular skins.

For modding the characters voice overs, and animations that will require a bit of voice over replacing. I could not find any tutorials on this, and I struggled adding a Shrek Voice Over on Donkey Kong.

Also depending on the skin you use you may encounter issues. Here are some of mine I had;
- Not being able to play Multiplayer due to the skin being to complex (rare)
- The character fails to load on the main menu for kart selection/character (common)
- The character fails to load on the race, so other players may see you as an invisible character, or a random messed up texture (uncommon)
- The character fails to match the animations of the racer (rare)

My advice would be not to use reskins that are very complex, or you may excipernce the above issues I have had
If your encountering anymore issues feel free to tell me.

Edit: Also if you don't have a "My Stuff" File you can make one. Shouldn't be a problem,
Well I found that pretty odd. It actually work without using My Stuff folder. I download MKW Hack Pack and it didn't use under ctgpr folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.