Hacking Need Help Finding a Kernel

akira123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought this card from a friend without an micro SDHC. I decided to buy a Kingston 4gb SDHC, and have been looking around for a working wood/kernel. But so far have had no luck and keep on getting stuck on a loading screen. I have included some pictures to help identify this card, I guess it could possibly be a fake. If anyone is able to direct me to a working kernel download link I would really appreciate it.
Many thanks.
DSC00297.jpg
DSC00298.jpg

akira123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice. I managed to find one in the end. Thanks for the help. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh yeah. One other thing, is it possible to change the theme on this fake kernel? Because the menu looks really ugly and the text is hard to read.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Nice. I managed to find one in the end. Thanks for the help. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh yeah. One other thing, is it possible to change the theme on this fake kernel? Because the menu looks really ugly and the text is hard to read.
It looks like the R4 Ultra firmware has theme support. Check the _SYSTEM_\themes folder, you should be able to find themes in that format, I believe it is the same format the original R4 uses.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok, thanks for the info. I might look into it later today. :)
Make sure you read my edited post. Also, I believe there were some things that couldn't be changed by editing the theme files, those require manually patching the launcher file. It's been ages since I used my R4 so I'm not exactly sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm