Need Help ASAP

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Electricboy207, Dec 7, 2017 at 1:18 AM.

1. Electricboy207
    OP

Electricboy207 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2017
    United States
    Hi, while trying to move everything on my 3ds from my old SD card to my new one, I restored my emunand backup from emunand tools MAX. When I try booting up my 3ds using the SD though, it gets stuck on a black screen, with only the blue power light on. I need help fixing this ASAP!

2. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko 3DS Hardmoder

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    Download luma (idk which one you should get, you didn't give us any information) and put it on clean SD and try booting it.

3. Electricboy207
    OP

Electricboy207 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2017
    United States
    I was able to fix everything, but I have another question: would it be possible to use the format sd card option in godmode9 to create a second EmuNAND partition? (Asking because I'm using linux so I can't use Multi EmuNAND Creator [I tested with Wine and it doesn't detect the sd card.])

4. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko 3DS Hardmoder

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I am just curious.
    I don't understand, why people want emunand nowdays and you want second one? Why?

Zacchi4k likes this.
  5. Electricboy207
    OP

Electricboy207 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2017
    United States
    Mostly so I can use each for different things (that might have been obvious IDK)

6. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko 3DS Hardmoder

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    what do you mean by "different things". Testing something (like changing app language and so)?