Hardware Need buying advice

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys! I want to buy a gaming laptop(as I am on the go most of the time) that can play most modern games above or at 60 fps at high settings, or that can play overwatch at 120 on ultra settings. I've been looking at the Acer Predator 15, but I'm still not quite sure. Price range is at or below 1,600$. I would like a decent display, good viewing angles. Thanks!

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys! I want to buy a gaming laptop(as I am on the go most of the time) that can play most modern games above or at 60 fps at high settings, or that can play overwatch at 120 on ultra settings. I've been looking at the Acer Predator 15, but I'm still not quite sure. Price range is at or below 1,600$. I would like a decent display, good viewing angles. Thanks!

This seems like a good one for what you want.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...ROSWPQruiDWRMFbMQNv80aAhw98P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

1070 should get you through most games on Ultra, not all, but most. If it doesn't, you can bump it down to high.

Here's a test run on Overwatch's highest settings with the laptop.

Last edited by Skyshadow101,

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should satisfy ya' :P
http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np9876-clevo-p870km1-g.html
with options to upgrade it before you buy.

Edit: oops forgot about your budget. Forget about this one then.
Seriously if anyone is serious about buying a souped up laptop, budget should be the least of your concern, especially if looking for the 120hz variant. But what do I know? I haven't been shopping for laptop for ages now.

Last edited by RandomUser,

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.