Homebrew Need artist(s) for 3DS homebrew menu region free logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

egoat

Trophies
XP
Country
Just realized the menu app icons aren't equally divided, so fixed that, also bubble looks less like a pixel art now. Also rectangular menu vs round corners.
n0YtueK.gif
D1asE0U.gif

GrabitHot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, there are a lot of really good designs. And not so much others... But good to see the participation.
This one is probably my favorite, and I haven't seen anyone repost this.
I also really like soully's. I think with innercy and Soully's combined, it would look killer.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wow theres so many awesome works. from retro look, modern look, animations, and many more :D

i also want to contribute. I want to make a menu that feels different but familiar enough for 3DS user.

vYjjROv.png

gjbKfZ5.png

EDIT:
yikes i just realized it looks just like a skinned standard 3DS launcher lol.
Heh, it looks like the default 3DS menu, Windows 8 Edition. I suppose it's not bad though.

Reactions: mariofan064

mariofan064

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smealum:
rules are as follow :
1. no copyrighted material may be used

3. we haven't come up with a final name for the menu yet, so feel free to be creative. "3DS homebrew menu"/"3DS homebrew channel" is probably what we'll end up going with unless we get better suggestions

From what I understand from the first post is no copywriten ideas. So if you want to go ahead put Sonys "Make. Believe." quote, thats ok. But if you want to have the UI look like iOS and Homer Simpson eating a donut while watching Game of Thrones as the loading screen, then your screwed.

Technically speaking, its just a word. And if people that write blogs put "3DS v.s Vita" in the title of the video, I think he will be safe.

cdoty

Trophies
Website
www.rastersoft.net
XP
Country
United States
What do you think is wrong? I can try fixing it.

As far as the clouds on the bottom, I think it would look good without it. The blue trail looks good though.

The logo just doesn't appear have enough detail or colors.

Something more like this, style wise, might work:

jeUTGxj.png

Of course, these are just my opinions.

D

Deleted User

As far as the clouds on the bottom, I think it would look good without it. The blue trail looks good though.

The logo just doesn't appear have enough detail or colors.

Something more like this, style wise, might work:

jeUTGxj.png

Of course, these are just my opinions.

Oh! Ok. I thought the cloud was a good effect, so I might keep that, but you're right about the logo. I'll try working on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.