jeUTGxj.png

now this is clean i like it

sunnyvoxels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's mine. Plain and simple. This is what I'd actually like to see in a 3DS homebrew menu.

RZMWq4U.png

I also did some other logo mockups as well.

kR28nWl.png

vXFOqIJ.png

vdTtLun.png
Obviously most of these logos can work in any color. They're also rather rushed. Also the homebrew menu background can be any color.

I took into account the "nothing too fancy" rule. I think it looks rather nice for a basic launcher.

Smealum, I'd appreciate a PM if you'd like to work together. I've been studying UI design for a few years now. Or would you rather me shoot you an email?

BejittoSSJ5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's mine. Plain and simple. This is what I'd actually like to see in a 3DS homebrew menu.

Obviously most of these logos can work in any color. They're also rather rushed. Also the homebrew menu background can be any color.

I took into account the "nothing too fancy" rule. I think it looks rather nice for a basic launcher.

Smealum, I'd appreciate a PM if you'd like to work together. I've been studying UI design for a few years now. Or would you rather me shoot you an email?

I like this interface, and I'd like to see one like this in the final HBC. :)

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

I'm liking the UI design
+1 to this

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I quickly made this, tried to base it off of the 3DS Software boot screen. I wasn't sure of the best way to show off the animation so I just made it into a .gif.
ovktu1R.gif

It's simple since I'm not exactly sure how much detail I could put into it given the 3DS limitations.

I really do like this. It's really stylish, imo.

sunnyvoxels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sunnyvoxels any suggestions for a good design for a logo?

Something good.

I'm just kidding.

In my logos, I was inspired by both the concept of 3D and the trademark bubbles from the Wii's HBC.

For a logo to be good it must be recognizable and someone with relatively little knowledge can piece together what it means without having to google it. Also, something that stands out and has a unique "silhouette" (obviously a text-only logo is the easiest silhouette, so focus more on the typeface). Brand recognition, baby.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something good.

I'm just kidding.

In my logos, I was inspired by both the concept of 3D and the trademark bubbles from the Wii's HBC.

For a logo to be good it must be recognizable and someone with relatively little knowledge can piece together what it means without having to google it. Also, something that stands out and has a unique "silhouette" (obviously a text-only logo is the easiest silhouette, so focus more on the typeface). Brand recognition, baby.

Sounds like a plan to me, I'll screw around in Photoshop for a bit :P

Reactions: sunnyvoxels

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I quickly made this, tried to base it off of the 3DS Software boot screen. I wasn't sure of the best way to show off the animation so I just made it into a .gif.
ovktu1R.gif

It's simple since I'm not exactly sure how much detail I could put into it given the 3DS limitations.

this one looks good

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Reactions: keyra

Katana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.