Hardware Need advice for sell via ebay.

Woodie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. there.
I have white 3ds(EU) installed capture board and gateway 3ds cards.
I want to sell my 3ds because I can not read EU language(?). LoL
Is it possible to sell via ebay?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm gonna say no, while a capture card isn't really a modchip or anything like that, it will probably be treated similarly to one. That's just my best guess though. You might get away with it as long as no one reports your auction.
The Gateway is a definite no.
There's a trading area on this forum for things like this, but you need 100 posts to access it.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
you could probably sell the 3DS fine, capture cards aren't illegal/prohibited items, but the gateway card would either have to be sold separately or mentioned vaguely in the listing and not really shown in the pictures, but imo it would be better to split them so the listing doesn't get removed and sell the GW card elsewhere

Woodie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm gonna say no, while a capture card isn't really a modchip or anything like that, it will probably be treated similarly to one. That's just my best guess though. You might get away with it as long as no one reports your auction.
The Gateway is a definite no.
There's a trading area on this forum for things like this, but you need 100 posts to access it.
Thanks. bro.
it`s hard to make 100 post for me.
seems that should list my 3ds without gateway card.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you could probably sell the 3DS fine, capture cards aren't illegal/prohibited items, but the gateway card would either have to be sold separately or mentioned vaguely in the listing and not really shown in the pictures, but imo it would be better to split them so the listing doesn't get removed and sell the GW card elsewhere
thanks for yous advice.
will list just 3ds and sell gateway card separately in my country.

iProLee

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, Just wondering are you the same woodie on 3dscapture selling the White O3DS(PAL)? I'm interested

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality