Not open for further replies.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i set up an A9LH 3ds for my friend's kid (He's 7, and it was against my better judgement, but what the hell i thought) 2 Days later.

"An error has occurred: failed to get the CTRNAND Firm. Press any button to shut down."

I am sure I am going to have to go across town and get this thing, but any easy ideas would be appreciated before I make the trip.

Edit: Not sure what the cause was, but I re-flashed the Nand backup, and swapped the SD for good measure. Seems to be fine.

Last edited by GreatCrippler, , Reason: Fixed the issue.

CrispyCola

zero-two
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i set up an A9LH 3ds for my friend's kid (He's 7, and it was against my better judgement, but what the hell i thought) 2 Days later.

"An error has occurred: failed to get the CTRNAND Firm. Press any button to shut down."

I am sure I am going to have to go across town and get this thing, but any easy ideas would be appreciated before I make the trip.

Edit: Not sure what the cause was, but I re-flashed the Nand backup, and swapped the SD for good measure. Seems to be fine.

That 3DS would've been dead without a NAND backup. Good thing you had one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That 3DS would've been dead without a NAND backup. Good thing you had one.

Yea, I always make one, then stuff it in 2-3 places. I have Nand backups for a dozen units I'll likely never see again just in case anyone ever needs it on one I did for them. I am the paranoid type, but it has its moments of paying off. :-P

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, but 9.2 is usually ctrtransfer target when not following 3ds.guide for first tome

yeah I could also make a 11.3 one and seed it, and that would also work fine, most people think that there's just a 2.1 and a 9.2 image, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: