Hacking NDS to get official Opera based web broswer?

ole jason

Trophies
XP
Country
Opera is pretty much the most secure browser you can use. You probably stand a greater chance of getting a virus on your cell phone than on the DS.

zragnarok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will it have flash Player, Newgrounds on the DS
grog.gif
?
Will the actual cart with the software installed, actually be upgradeable? I dont want to get viruses on my DS
wink2.gif

Will the browser be updatable, with security fixes etc.

I dont like how the PSP can be near 100% customised, whereas the DS has an "As it is" mentality.

i doubt that its possible since the DS only has 4mb of ram

nixpins

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Will it have flash Player, Newgrounds on the DS
grog.gif
?
Will the actual cart with the software installed, actually be upgradeable? I dont want to get viruses on my DS
wink2.gif

Will the browser be updatable, with security fixes etc.

I dont like how the PSP can be near 100% customised, whereas the DS has an "As it is" mentality.

i doubt that its possible since the DS only has 4mb of ram

I would assume that the cart will probably contain some expansion RAM of some sort, for exactly these purposes. Of course, that'll make it even more difficult to get it running on flash carts. Either way, I'm excited about it.

ole jason

Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't work with Flash. Opera already confirmed it and IGN mentioned it in their preview.

I'm not sure what purpose a RAM expansion would have... I suppose they could do some kind of update but that seems doubtful. Writing a save to a cart and writing a software update are two different things entirely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night