Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

nwhiteman42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have followed the instructions and have gotten games to work. But when I try pokemon white I get a white screen. Has anyone ever encountered this or know a fix?

nwhiteman42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Mario Kart DS running just fine

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I regenerated the files and it worked fine this time. Oh well

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a supercard dstwo - has this been corrected? 'cause, last time, there was an issue with the latest version, so it was removed for the time being. I have all of the forwarders I want, but I do have another question though. what would happen if I changed the name of one of the games I was forwarding to? would it still work? this is the reason for my first question. :P thanks.

Bobsican

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have this issue:
I´m a flashcard user, it seems I´ve done everything right to get this to work, but, an error appears in FBI (.cia version) when attemping to install the .cia files.
I hope these screenshots I took with Rosalina´s menu helps:

Edit:
NVM, it seems I just needed some space in the 3DS memory for DSiWare.

Attachments

• top_0081.bmp
    281.3 KB · Views: 186
  • top_0083.bmp
    281.3 KB · Views: 188
Last edited by Bobsican,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just saw that the new bootstrap makes The World Ends With You at least run, so I want to update it. Do I only need to rename the "nds-bootstrap.3DS.nds" from the release page to "release-bootstrap.nds" and replace the old one in the SD card for it to update? Using a 2DS and load games from SD card only.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saw that the new bootstrap makes The World Ends With You at least run, so I want to update it. Do I only need to rename the "nds-bootstrap.3DS.nds" from the release page to "release-bootstrap.nds" and replace the old one in the SD card for it to update? Using a 2DS and load games from SD card only.
Yes, that's right.

Reactions: ThoD

MaiconErick

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
still no way to bypass the 40 installed software limit. :(
You can install more, but older ones are replaced in home menu.
FBI can find more than 40, though. It's just that it takes forever to load every installed title, and installing more forwarders messes up with home menu organization of old titles. :<
As FBI loads nds forwarders *and* logs them on activity log, I wish TWLoader could support logging titles on activity log too.

Or a "nds installed forwarder loader" that worked like FBI.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm using a forwarder to play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky (EU) and works fine, although stutters a lot during loading screens and some other moments. What I want to say though is that after a few hours, I suddenly had no audio at all in the game until I closed and opened it again. It happened after around 5 or so hours of having it running straight in case that had anything to do with it. Just curious what the cause could be... Using the latest bootstrap release btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol